Reserve our Meeting Space
We are thrilled to welcome visitors into our meeting space. Our free meeting space helps power nonprofits by offering a comfortable facility designed to meet your needs. We want to make something better every day. Offering our meeting rooms free for nonprofits is one way we can do that.
Our collaborative spaces offer a variety of rooms and configurations that accommodate up to 30 people. Robust audio/visual equipment and a large catering kitchen help you put your best foot forward for trainings, meetings and retreats. Located in Olde Town Arvada, the space is just five minutes north of I-70 on Wadsworth and 15 minutes northwest of downtown Denver.Already a user? Log In
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Doors open at 8 a.m. for you to begin setup.)
Closed: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, two days for Thanksgiving, two days for Christmas.
We welcome any 501(c)(3) charitable organizations serving the Denver metropolitan area, local, county, state, school and government entities to use this space free of charge.
The meeting space is recommended for nonprofit training sessions, meetings and retreats. It is not available for special events (e.g., celebrations and parties), fundraisers, religious services or political events.
Organizations are not permitted to charge for meeting attendance, although charging for the cost of meals is allowed.
You may bring your own snacks or order delivery though any licensed and insured caterer. We provide filtered hot/cold water with glasses and mugs for your use.
A large kitchen includes ample counter space, refrigerator/freezer, coffee maker, small microwave, commercial grade sink, space for pan warmers, large trash and recycling bins.
Deliveries of boxed lunches or similar can come through the main meeting space entrance. Park near the doors labeled “Meeting Rooms” just left of the Foundation’s larger main entrance.
For Catering Requiring On-Site Prep
On-site caterers must present a Certificate of Insurance before they can work in the kitchen.
- Wireless Internet is available, but we cannot guarantee bandwidth.
- Enjoy access to the kitchen, restrooms and lobby in the meeting space. Please refrain from leaving the meeting space and entering the Foundation’s business office.
- Contact the meeting space coordinator for adjustments to the room temperature.
- A lactation room is available for nursing mothers.
- The entire Community First Foundation campus is non-smoking.
- The meeting space entrance includes a wheelchair accessible ramp.
- Restrooms are also wheelchair accessible.
- Please coordinate with the Meeting Space Administrator to accommodate guests with a disability.
Meeting space users are required to comply with current CDC guidance
- Be free of cold, flu and COVID symptoms for the past 5 days
- Contact the Meeting Space Administrator if you or anyone in your group tests positive for COVID with 2 days after the event.
- Create a Skedda account when you receive an invitation to do so.
- Registered users can book when the space reopens.
Having trouble scheduling? Contact the Meeting Space Coordinator at 720-898-5906
Are you a new user to the Meeting Space?
Begin the process by registering using the link below.